The Android 8 Toy Design Contest
Android8 is the new shop on the block– so we won’t tease them for that, they’re holding their own. They have a very sweet selection of toys and goodies, so if you haven’t yet, check ’em out. I’m proud to announce the first (and not last) Android8/Josh Spear collaboration. We’re looking for new toy designer talent, some fresh creative genius. The Android 8 Vinyl Toy Design Contest: Design a bad-ass vinyl toy. The winning submission will be produced (entirely paid for) and distributed by Android 8. The winner will be selected by Anrdoid8’s curator and myself. Extremely simple rules after the jump, send in a picture of your concept–made in raw materials or on the computer.
Rules for entry:
1) One design entry per person.
2) Accepted file formats: jpg, ai, and psd.
3) We will contact the winning submission. However, other submissions may receive feedback based on potential for possible production in the future.
4) Winners will be chosen by Android 8’s curator, and Josh Spear.
5) We will not accept any submissions later than June 1st, and the winners will be chosen that day.
* Send All Submissions to email@example.com