Equinox & Derringer Cycles Giveaway
The following post is Sponsored Content:
Derringer is one of the most sought after bike brands in the nation – owned primarily by celebrities like Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio. Until now, Derringer has created only one type of bike, a gas hybrid, sold at the Derringer bike shop in LA.
Equinox recently launched an exclusive partnership with Derringer: Introducing the Equinox Limited Edition Derringer cycle, Derringer’s first pedal bike (yay for the environment). In addition to the giveaway detailed below, the bike will be sold at The Shop for $2300.
Every week in October, people who have met with an Equinox membership advisor will be entered in a drawing to win one bike. Equinox members are automatically entered to win, drawings occur on the 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th and 31st of October.
A few interesting things about the bike and Derringer Cycles:
• Started by Adrian Van Anz in Los Angeles – renowned designer
• Custom color combination for Equinox (and the only place to buy it for a limited time)
• Unique, one size fits all 18” frame, shorter than a “small” bike, longer than an “extra large” bike
• Single arc style (opposed to “triangle” frame) for classic look
• Both single speed and fixed gear option, simply by switching the configuration of the back wheel
• Fits riders 5’ – 6’4”and weighs 26lbs
Click here for your 3-day trial membership to Equinox and enter for a chance to win the beautiful Derringer Bicycle.